Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


It was my moms birthday on Saturday and we partied hard!! Her only request was to go to the temple with everyone. So we went to the morning session, and one of her bestfriends showed up with her family and attended the session with us. It was a good way to start the day. Then we went back to my sisters and ate, played ping-pong, and relaxed. We ended the night by going to a movie. In other words... we partied from 9:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Happy Birthday mom!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! We couldn't ask for a better mom!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Colleen. I thought about you all day. Let's see 29 or is it 33? I think I'm 29.
Okay so the sleeping picture tells it all.
I am so blessed to have you as my sister.
I Love you tons

Sonja said...

Comment 2: You've been tagged again. I can't wait to hear Jessica's response to this tag. tee hee

Kerrilyn said...

The sleeping picture is so darling. Colleen, you look so cute cuddled up to your cute hubby. I love to see people still in love when they are '29'. Just darling!!! Sounds like you had quite the birthday. AWESOME!!