Monday, September 1, 2008

San Diego Get-Away


Leaving for Cali

The whole fam at the beach

Surfs Up



Learning to surf... but just not quite getting it!

My mom was so fun to watch on the surfboard... she would just giggle like a little girl and was loving it.

Being the cute grandparents that they are!


Going snorkeling


Sea World

Beach Cruisers!

We had such a fun family vacation thanks to my mom and dad! We were able to stay on a house next to the beach and played harder than ever! We have the best family and had so much fun! Thanks mom and dad! You're the best and we can't wait till next year!! :)

3 comments:

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

Summer and I are just blog stocking and we have been waiting for your pics and finaly on the last Bennett blog we found just what we were looking for, we love it. Your family is so stinken cute, brought tears to our eyes.

Young Family said...

Good Times!! We made some great memories on this trip--love you guys SOOO MUCH!!

Kerrilyn said...

You are so funny. I can hear you giggling now on the surf board. You crack me up girl. Oh, and P.S. In the family picture on the beach, I couldn't figure out who the 'HOT' girl was next to Craig, then I realized it was you with your hair pulled back. You ROCK!!!