Sunday, October 19, 2008

Biking Maniacs


My mom and dad are bike-aholics. They go riding almost everyday, and I'm not talking just around the block. They go on rides I could never even think of going on. They ride to my house about once a week... and that alone is 4 cities away! They are crazy! Ok... I'm just jealous. It's just sad when your parents are in better shape than you are! Way to go mom and dad! You guys are crazy!

I love this picture because of a quote straight from my dads mouth... "I only ride with her because we like looking at each others hot buns!" Don't be embarassed mom... it's cute that you guys still are hot for eachother!

2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Hey Hot Buns.....I really think you need the tripod!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!

Dan and Bec said...

Hey guys! I am so glad Desi found my blog that has linked me to my wonderful family in Utah! You look great on those bikes!